Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall is in the Air.

Fall is finally here! The temperature is finally reasonable, and to top it all off it has been raining! I love it. One of my favorite parts about fall is pumpkins. I went shopping with my mom today and I insisted she buy a pumpkin spice candle, and 12 cans of mashed pumpkin. I love any recipe that has pumpkin in it. I have been collecting as many pumpkin recipes as I can lay my hands on, and I attempted my first one today. I made pumpkin cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting. Needless to say they were delicious. After a few minor mishaps I finally got them in the oven. Let's just say that I have never really baked with yeast before... I didn't quite know what I was doing. However, by some miracle, it still turned out perfectly. I invited a few of my friends over to sample them with me and they were a big success! I will definitely be making these again.

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls fresh out of the oven.
My sweet mother making the cream cheese frosting for me.
The final product.
*Sorry for the blurry images. These pictures were taken on a camera phone.

If you want to try out this recipe for yourself you can find it here: http://recipeanatomy.blogspot.com/2009/10/pumpkin-cinnamon-rolls.html


You will not be disappointed. Happy Fall!

1 comment:

  1. So why exactly was I not one of the friends who were invited to sample these? Rude.

    ReplyDelete