Saturday, October 29, 2011

18 Things to Do Before I'm 18

So I have this list of 18 Things to do before I'm 18. I have had it for about six months now so it is a work in progress. Some of the items are already done, some are being worked on, and some are yet to be done. Here is the list:

1. Read 100 books
2. Learn a song on the piano
3. Paint a picture
4. Release 99 red balloons (This also happens to be my favorite 80's song... so cheesy of me.)
5. Finish my personal progress
6. Enter a photo contest
7. Go laser tagging
8. Take a road trip with my friends
9. Make a "movie"
10. Go camping
11. Go cliff diving
12. Go on a zip line
13. Ditch one whole day of school (Ferris Bueller Style)
14. Shoot a gun
15. Finish my journal (this will be a tough one)
16. Paint my wall
17. Run in a race
18. Go to Disneyland

I have already completed numbers 10, 11, 14, and 16. I still have a long way to go. I think putting this on here will make me feel more motivated to complete it. Some of these have been done before (i.e. Go to Disneyland) but not since I made this list. My goal is to complete all of these within the next seven months. It will be difficult, but it is possible.

11. Go camping: I went camping over the summer at Lake Powell. Just for a night at Girl's Camp. One night is the perfect amount of time for me. I am not a fan of camping. I don't have a picture of me camping so you are just going to have to believe that it happened.


11. Go Cliff diving: So scary! And it wasn't even that high!

14. Shoot a Gun: I guess you could call this a gun...


16. Paint my wall: You can read all about this a couple posts down. I basically just painted a wall in my room red because I really wanted to.




No comments:

Post a Comment