Tuesday, October 4, 2011

And so it Begins...

"Each day we are given 86,400 seconds, make them count." Every single person is given the same amount of time in a day. 24 hours, 1,440 minutes, or 86,400 seconds. How that time is spent is what determines the differences among us. You can choose to waste those seconds away, or give everything you have into making them count. I am dedicating this blog to making my seconds count.

I'm not always the most productive person, and I figured it was time for a change. Time is something we can never get back. Once it is gone you will never see it again. Something this precious should be highly valued. I am going to value my time by filling it with things and people I love. I am going to take each day as a new adventure, and enjoy the simple things in life. To quote a movie near and dear to my heart, "I figure life is a gift, and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know which hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you...to make each day count." Yes, I did just quote The Titanic. Yes, I know it's super cheesy of me, but I think Jack Dawson has made a very good point. Life is unpredictable, so don't waste time sitting around, watching time slip away from you. Get out there and experience life, and make your 86,400 seconds count.

"To make it count."

2 comments: